Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Star Wars goodness part 2

So my Mother-in-law hit the jackpot of cool unexpected presents this year. She got me the Star Wars Vault book. Although it isn't a toy it is still awesome enough to put on my blog. Not only was this book written by Steve Sansweet (a picture of whom you can see at the bottom of this page) but it is filled with great info and vintage replicas and some great audio cd content. For example here we have stuff about the Droids and Ewok cartoon with an animation cel on the right side there.
We also have things like a reproduction of this vintage t-shirt iron on (which is shown in style being worn by the characters on the right).
and things about the fans like those who waited in line for the new movies and a badge replica for Steve Sansweet. This is just an inkling of what is inside of thise thing it is huge and jam packed with awesomeness. I don't think I can repel awesomeness of this magnitude! Thanks MOM!

No comments: