Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Bricks and Transforming tricks!

So today we went to FYE and since it is right next to TRU we had to go in and I went over to the legos so I could check out the Indiana Jones Legos again and to my surprise I found a SW lego set that I didn't know was coming out (this is the second time that has happened if anyone is keeping track). Here we have Anakin's Jedi Starfighter from the NEW Clone Wars series coming out next year. If you look closely the mini figure included here of Anakin is quite cool and unique from other legos with awesome hairpiece. I am so glad to get a starfighter like this because the last one they didn like this was red and I got it for my newphew Carter for his b-day and I cursed myself later for not getting one for myself.
Well as promised (and only a day later) this is masterpiece Starscream in his robot form (also how he came in the box) it only took me 14 minutes to transform him back!

No comments: