Friday, December 14, 2007

The kid inside me shouts hooray!

Well once again Twaga pulls through for me and let me know that the Springville Walmart had these exclusive Galactic Heroes sets in so after Breanne and I went to Yamato (my favorite meal of Shrimp Tempura and Chicken Teriaki) and then went to I Am Legend (really good movie) we cruised down to Wallyworld and snagged these two sets. This first one has the Cantina Band with a lights and sound base that plays the Modal Nodes cantina song. Since they already released Figrin D'an this set comes with the four other band members. Then it comes with Baniss Keeg, Momaw Nadon (which is called Hammerhead on the package), Ponda Baba, Luke, and Obi Wan.
This second set here is the Cantina Encounter and it comes with Chewie, two sandtroopers one of which is a commander, Wuher, Snaggletooth (which is just a repaint of an already released one), Greedo, Han, Garindan, and C3PO and R2D2.
Then yesterday actually I got the two TAC figures from wave 8 that I wanted (which only leaves me with ONE more figure to get for the TAC waves this year). Here we have the Clone Trooper from Hawkbat Batallion from the Clone Wars Cartoon.
Lastly we have the Rebel Vanguard Trooper which is also from the EU.

No comments: