Sunday, October 7, 2007

More Props this time to EMILY!

Well so my good friend and former boss from work Emily (the best boss I have ever had) got a new curio for her house and offered me her old curio for FREE! Being a freak for displaying my toys I jumped at the chance and picked up the curio today THANKS AGAIN EMILY! I decided atleast for now to display my 8" GI Joes in it because the other shelf there were on was way too crowded so here is a whole picture of the curio and the following 7 pictures will be of individual shelves.
Up on top we have Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, and Kamakura.
Next we have Destro, Zartan, and Firefly (the cobra version).
Here we have Gung Ho, Paratrooper Duke, Flint, and Shipwreck.
This is one of my favorite shelves becasue it has all of my underwater joes we have Wet Suit, Lt Torpedo, Sea Ops Duke, and Deep Six.

No comments: