Monday, October 29, 2007

Wonderstarhawkarro

Well first off let me apologize for the crappy quality of these pics. We are still inbetween cameras and this one I have been using on the last several posts is just not up to par. But happy day because I got my DC wave 6 today with some great new additions. Here we have Bizarro and Supergirl (THE BEST looking female minimate of them all hands down!)
Here we have Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E. I have no background knowledge of these two but the robot guy is pretty cool.
Here we have battle damaged Wonder Woman and Cheetah (which is a pretty cool one too).
And then another no background knowledge pair we have Blackhawk and Sgt Rock. I love minimates and am getting increasingly frustrated with the delay in the Spiderman 3 minimates coming out (atleast the movie comes out on dvd tomorrow so that will asuage some of my impatience).

No comments: