Thursday, October 11, 2007

Skipping waves like skipping rocks.

Well continuing in the recent trend of having the next wave come out before I finish getting all of the previous wave we now have some of wave 6 before I have finished getting wave 5 (I still need Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Hermi Odle, and McQ Starkiller Hero). Not that I am complaining because I now have some new figures but I just always get toy stress that I won't find the other figures. So here we have General "Pharl" (which is Ralph mized up) McQuarrie. So this is a rebel General with the head of Ralph McQuarrie which is an homage again to him. COOL!
Then we have this Lando in the smuggler outfit from the end of Empire. It is great to finally get a new Lando figure. There are more Chewbaccas then there are Landos!
And then I didn't know if I would get this one but after seeing it and seeing it was the only one there I decided to snag this Han Solo with the torture rack from Bespin in Empire. So that leaves only one figure from wave 6 to get and that is the McQ snowtrooper. Man this last month has been a toy atTACk. . . . .if you don't get that too bad. . . . . . .ok fine it means Thirtieth Anniversary Collection.

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

i saw that general one at walmart and wasnt sure if youve seen it yet nice work!!