Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My birthday.

Well my birthday was yesterday and I woke up got ready and at breakfast Breanne gave me some gifts. There was a box of oatmeal cream pies (yum yum) and then the following two things. . . . . (this here is a just a picture with the kids)
Xander helped Breanne pick out this cool NBC Jack shirt.
Then this is something I bought but gave to Breanne to give to me for my birthday it is the Mighty Muggs Darth Vader very cute yet cool!
Then later in the day my Mom, Lana, Maddox, Morri, Liza, Carter and Alex came over and we had some nameless cake that Breanne made for me (Thanx Breanne I adore you and that cake), and Lana gave me a gift card to TRU and my parents gave me a card with some cash in it. So later yesterday when Breanne and I went out to eat at Red Robin (steak fries I love you) we stopped at TRU and I picked up this lego set that I have been eying for a while. It is the Rogue Shadow ship from the new Force unleashed game. When I look at the ship I see a cross between the mandibles of the Millenium Falcon, the wings of a droid starfighter, the wing of a tie interceptor, and the engine of Darth Mauls speeder bike. It comes with a battle damaged Darth Vader figure (I can't wait to get the actual 3 3/4 inch fig) and Darth Vaders Apprentice who is the central character of this new story and then also Juno Eclipse who I beleive is his pilot. Anyways this is the most unique looking SW ship yet I think and it is a cool lego set! THANKS Lana and Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

The Dahle's said...

Happy Birthday Pat!! I really want to get that rogue shadow ship as well but maybe just wait for the 3 3/4 figs